Currently searching candidates for Final Year Project (FYP), 2015/2016 for BEKM & BEKC program.
There are 2 categories of projects:
1. Continuing project from FYP senior (the hardware are available, student may need to upgrade it a bit & design the system)
2. New project (simulation & experimental setup – new hardware need to be fabricated)
List of fyp project title:
1. Robot following robot (continuing from senior project)
2. Mobile robot face recognition system (continuing from senior project)
3. Controller design of two upper limb robotic arms (continuing from senior project)
4. Linear motion electrostatic actuator (continuing from senior project)
5. Robotic fingers controller for PTP positioning (continuing from senior project)
6. Gate system controller (new project)
7. Smart library system (new project)
1. CGPA = preferbally above 2.75
2. Good working ethics
3. Students who strives for knowledge & willing to work hard.
4. Self-disipline student
What do you gain?
- Full supervision by supervisor– to ensure candidates graduate with an ‘A’ grade.
- Prepare students for working environment/ postgraduate studies.
- Invaluable experience in research & life-long learning
- Team-work & good research environment at Motion Control Research Lab (MCon Lab) with support from peers & seniors students (fb page: https://www.facebook.com/mconutem )
Open to all who:
Do email me at email@example.com to discuss FYP topic and for further information. Share this email with your friends who might be interested. You may also drop by my website for the list research topics at http://mariamghazaly.com/ . First come first serve basis.Read More