Searching for candidates to pursue their research studies in Master and Doctorate (PhD), 4th year undergraduate students may apply during their final semester – Open all year round
- Mechatronic System Design
- Control System
What do you gain?
- Monthly payment as Graduate Research Students (GRA) under research grant- RM1.5k/ month
- Invaluable experience in research & life-long learning
- Team-work & Japanese-style research environment at Motion Control Research Lab (MCon Lab) with support from peers & seniors students (fb page: https://www.facebook.com/mconutem )
- Full supervision by supervisor– to ensure candidates graduate on time.
- Prepare candidates for phd studies & academic career as a lecturer.
Open to all who:
- Graduated with B. Eng in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering with minimum CGPA=2.75 from UTeM or other universisties (local & oversea)
- Would like to gain research experience
- Willing to work hard & learn new knowledge independently
- Aim high for his/her research project.
- Has good communication skills
Do email me at email@example.com to discuss further research details and for further information. Share this email with your friends who might be interested.