Planning to get a Master, PhD or Doctor of Engineering?
Research field: Automation, Process Engineering, Control
Location: Melaka, Malaysia
1. Open to candidates working in the industry. For industry candidates, project are encouraged as industrial based project whereby candidate able to commit to their research while working full-time. However, Part-time candidates are also welcome.
2. Possess a Master degree in electrical, control, or mechatronics engineering.
3. Possess experiences in control system or process engineering or/ and automation.
4. Able to work independently, resilient, hardworking and has good English command in speaking and writing.
For more details, please send your CV and an abstract/ summary of your master dissertation project to:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mariam Md Ghazaly, firstname.lastname@example.org
CV submission deadline : 15th September 2021
Are you a 4th year Undergraduate?
Searching for candidates to pursue their research studies in Master, 4th year undergraduate students may apply during their final semester – Open all year round
- Mechatronic System Design
- Control System
What do you gain?
- Monthly payment as Graduate Research Students (GRA) under research grant- RM1.5k/ month
- Invaluable experience in research & life-long learning
- Team-work & Japanese-style research environment at Motion Control Research Lab (MCon Lab) with support from peers & seniors students (fb page: https://www.facebook.com/mconutem )
- Full supervision by supervisor– to ensure candidates graduate on time.
- Prepare candidates for phd studies & academic career as a lecturer.
Open to all who:
- Graduated with B. Eng in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering with minimum CGPA>3.00 from UTeM or other universisties (local & oversea)
- Would like to gain research experience
- Willing to work hard & learn new knowledge independently
- Aim high for his/her research project.
- Has good communication skills
Do email me at mariam[ ]utem.edu.my ; insert @ at [ ] to discuss further research details and for further information. Share this email with your friends who might be interested.